-
July 6th, 2005, 12:50 AM
#21
Inactive Member
The dolls' nighttime neccessities went up about $1, the trunks went up $5-$9 and pretty much everything else went up by $1-$2 except Felicity's bed which went up by $10.
-
July 6th, 2005, 12:58 AM
#22
Inactive Member
If you have the time, could you put the old price of the items on your list by editing your post? You can edit your own post. If you don't have the time, that's OK. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 6th, 2005, 01:04 AM
#23
Inactive Member
I'll do it tomorrow night. [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 05, 2005 10:19 PM: Message edited by: dolllover ]</font>
-
July 6th, 2005, 01:32 AM
#24
Inactive Member
pretty savvy of them to raise the prices on Felicity's items, just in time for the relaunch, but no one who is new to Felicity being in the catalog will even know the difference.
Laurie
-
July 6th, 2005, 01:35 AM
#25
Inactive Member
Yes - I guess they are anticipating the demand for the Felicity items. Does anyone remember when the new Felicity items are supposed to come out?
-
July 6th, 2005, 01:36 AM
#26
Inactive Member
I think they are supposed to come out late August/early September.
-
July 6th, 2005, 03:03 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
WHAT!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they raised the prices again. I heard when they first came out they were $68 dollars. Now, they are $87 that is a $19 price change!
-
July 6th, 2005, 03:03 AM
#28
Inactive Member
IT"S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
July 6th, 2005, 03:37 AM
#29
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Now that's a reason to revolt!! Why did they raise it?? There's no point- as if American Girl Dolls are affordable already!! price changes make me sick [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
July 6th, 2005, 03:44 AM
#30
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
They are nuts for the prices thank god Elizabeth is going to my last doll that I am collecting only for Samantha and Nellie and Felicity and Elizabeth. $87.00 bucks for a doll, AG is gettign way out of hand now and rediclious. $100 dollors for asscessories and doll thats a little outragous.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks